CareCredit is a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures that are not covered by insurance. The plans are made to fit virtually any budget, and offer qualified applicants low and no interest plans for up to 24 months. CareCredit is a trusted name in patient financing.
Visit CareCredit online
Our goal is to help you achieve optimal dental care. We are pleased to offer you the following payment options to assist you in attaining complete dental health.
- Payment is due in full at first visit with cash, check or credit card. We offer a courtesy adjustment for payment in full when you receive major dental treatment. Our business manager can give you further details.
- Payments can be made with Visa or Mastercard. We will be happy to keep your card on file for convenient payments.
- No or low interest payment plans with no down payment necessary in most cases.
- At no charge, we will gladly process any insurance claims.
- Estimated co-payment at visit with cash, check or credit card with most insurance plans following benefit verification.
Please be aware that we can not guarantee any estimate and there may be a balance after insurance pays. Rarely does an insurance company cover 100% of your dental treatment. We will do our best to estimate your deductible and insurance co-payment of your dental plan. However, any remaining balance is your direct responsibility. This includes any non-covered services, yearly deductible and/or co-payments for your particular insurance plan.